Our Healthcare Team at Kobacker House
Specialists in Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine
You can be confident in selecting OhioHealth Kobacker House for comprehensive and compassionate physician-directed hospice care. We are one of central Ohio’s largest, full-service providers of end-of-life care.
Our Team Is Dedicated To Your Care
Our healthcare team includes doctors, advanced practice providers, nurses, nurse practitioners and specialists across multiple disciplines. Their expertise includes wound care, oncology, cardiac care, neurologic diseases and many other advanced areas of care.
Social service providers, chaplains, aids and volunteers are an integral part of our hospice team as well.
Kobacker House offers hospice and palliative medicine specialization and national accreditation. As part of the nationally recognized OhioHealth network, we offer access to additional extensive resources, knowledge and collaborative services.
The multidisciplinary OhioHealth Kobacker House team includes physicians, nurses, nurse practitioners and others who have specialized hospice and palliative medicine training.
Other areas of expertise include:
- Medical oncology
- Radiation oncology
- Internal medicine
- Palliative medicine, research and education
- Family medicine
- Geriatric medicine
- Pediatric medicine
- Palliative wound care
- Pediatric hematology/oncology
- Social service professionals
- Chaplain and pastoral care
- To reach an OhioHealth Hospice physician or nurse practitioner, call: (614) 566.5377.
- To refer a patient, call our dedicated admission coordination line at (614) 533.6051.
- For general information, call (614) 566.5377.