Healthcare Services at Berger Hospital
We provide the expertise and convenient healthcare you need.
At OhioHealth Berger Hospital, we strive to keep healthcare close to the place we call home and, most importantly, close to you.
To schedule outpatient services at Berger Hospital, please call (614) 299.4630.
To schedule outpatient services at one of our other locations, please call Central Scheduling at (740) 474.7701.
We also offer the following healthcare services.
- Medication Therapy Management Clinic
This is an outpatient program that is designed to help patients safely manage their blood thinning therapy. Some additional patient benefits include:
- Immediate results of your INR test
- Communication of any therapy change during your clinic visit
- A personalized treatment plan, including a review of medications to fit your lifestyle
Enhanced education to better understand your treatment
- Pain Management
Our local pain management treatments include:
- Celiac plexus block
- Epidural steroid injection
- Facet joint injection
- Intraspinal drug therapy and spinal cord stimulation (SCS)
- Lumbar sympathetic block
- Myoneural injection (with or without botox)
- Radiofrequency ablation
- Selective nerve root block
- Stellate ganglion block
Heart and Vascular Care
High-level heart care is here at Berger Hospital in Circleville, Ohio, with smooth transition if needed to Riverside Methodist Hospital or Grant Medical Center.
Personalized maternity care is at the core of our experience at Berger Hospital, making you feel comfortable, relaxed and pampered.