About Doctors Hospital
Compassionate, High-Quality Patient Care
At OhioHealth Doctors Hospital, we have a full complement of healthcare services and modern technology, but we know truly great hospitals start with great people. You don't have to spend much time in our hallways to realize Doctors Hospital is as exceptional as the people who are working here.
When Seconds Matter
- The Emergency Department at Doctors Hospital is one of the busiest in central Ohio. With a progressive program to fast-track patients through registration, patients experience reduced wait times and a quicker path to high quality care.
- Doctors Hospital is an Accredited Chest Pain Center where heart patients receive treatment an average of 30 minutes faster than the American College of Cardiology recommends.
OhioHealth Doctors Hospital Emergency Department Photo Gallery
- Our $17.9 million Surgical Modernization Project includes a new surgery waiting area, pre-operative, post-operative and post-anesthesia care unit (PACU) rooms. The space boasts a total of nine new operating rooms, including one hybrid room which serves as both a catheter lab and operating room.
- Expert surgeons in a variety of specialties operate with the da Vinci® Surgical System, the most advanced technology for minimally invasive robotic surgery.
- Doctors Hospital is a certified member of MD Anderson Cancer Network, a program of MD Anderson Cancer Center — a world-renowned leader in cancer care. The OhioHealth collaboration with MD Anderson allows us to combine the best of what we provide locally with the expertise of one of the nation’s leading cancer hospitals.
- Hobbs Radiation Oncology Center, located on the Doctors Hospital campus, provides radiation oncology care that’s close to home.
Volunteer at Doctors Hospital
Give the valuable gift of your time. Find opportunities to help those in need throughout the Columbus community.