About Grady Memorial Hospital
A Community-Focused Hospital Offering State-of-the-Art Care.
We’ve been part of the Delaware, Ohio community for more than 100 years. Our dedication still stands. Today, we rank high in care standards, safety, workplace satisfaction and operational efficiency.
Features of Our Hospital in Delaware, Ohio
Our comprehensive healthcare services, such as cancer, surgery, and heart and vascular care are stronger than ever before.
Recent advances include:
- New surgery suites with four operating rooms and 16 private periop bays for efficiency and comfort before and after surgery – including continuous care from a dedicated nurse.
- Interior renovations to create 21 private patient rooms.
- New family waiting room with wireless workstations.
- Renovated Intensive Care Unit (ICU), waiting room and food service areas.
Serving You Better
We’ve added 50 physicians in diverse specialties and round-the-clock hospitalists, who specialize in hospital care.OUR TEAM
Leading Cancer Care
Our affiliation with the prestigious MD Anderson Cancer Network® takes cancer care to a new level. You can access leading, evidence-based therapies while OhioHealth doctors direct your care.
Grady Memorial Hospital offers many heart and vascular services in its state-of-the-art Cardiac Cath Lab. McConnell Cardiac Rehabilitation at Grady Memorial offers nationally recognized exercise, monitoring and education for better heart health.
Fast Emergency Care
Our Emergency Department offers immediate care close to home, including:
- Quick response times – faster than half the national average.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center – meeting strict criteria after onsite review by specialists.
- Electronic Intensive Care Unit (eICU) – linked to Riverside Methodist expertise.
Grady Memorial has consistently high patient-satisfaction scores in Emergency Department care.
The OhioHealth Stroke Network
This team of critical care and stroke experts works together to provide the best care and outcomes. They’ll assess whether you should stay at Grady Memorial or be moved to an OhioHealth Primary Stroke Center. They provide inpatient and Emergency Department consultation, diagnosis and care.
“Our patients are truly at the center of everything we do.”
Everyone on our Grady Memorial team shares this patient-first focus. Doctors, nurses and specialists take a collaborative approach to care. We serve our community, too, logging over 10,000 volunteer hours each year. From kids’ safety to senior health, race relays, organ donation programs and business leadership, we’re here to serve.
Volunteer at Grady Memorial
Find opportunities to give the valuable gift of your time. Enjoy the rewards of making new friends while helping Delaware community members who are in need.