Patient and Visitors Guide
What We Want You to Know
We realize being away from home either as a patient or a visitor at OhioHealth Grove City Methodist Hospital can be overwhelming.
From our nationally recognized healthcare providers to our pastoral care services to our wayfinding volunteers, we strive to meet your every need and give you the peace of mind knowing you’re in the best possible hands.
Thank you for choosing Grove City Methodist for your healthcare needs. You can trust that everyone at Grove City Methodist will strive to provide the best care possible for you or your loved one. Our physicians, nurses, associates and volunteers are committed to making your visit here the best experience possible.
Free parking is available in front of OhioHealth Grove City Methodist Hospital’s main entrance and also near the emergency entrance. Handicap parking is available directly in front of the main entrance.
Protective Services officers are available to walk you to your car 24 hours a day, seven days a week. They can be reached at (614) 788.0400.
Patient Information and Visiting Hours
- Visitor hours may vary on some units based on the patient’s condition and needs.
- Families should speak to the patient’s nurse to determine the most appropriate visitation schedule.
- In consideration of our patients and others, we ask that you limit visitors to two per patient at a time. Children are permitted as visitors, but must be under adult supervision at all times.
- Smoking or tobacco use of any kind is not permitted inside or outside Grove City Methodist or any other OhioHealth hospital.
- Latex balloons are not permitted in any OhioHealth facility.
The Pastoral Care Office and Chapel are located on the third floor. The Chapel is available for personal prayer and meditation at any time, day or night. Dial “0” to request the chaplain on-call.
Housekeeping and Environmental Services
Housekeeping is about more than just cleanliness; it’s our opportunity to make a first and lasting impression during your visit to Grove City Methodist. Comfort and safety are a significant part of your healthcare. Your room will be cleaned daily throughout your stay. Please don’t hesitate to call (614) 788.0927, if you have any questions.
In our OhioHealth facilities, we have trained chaplains who are committed to providing spiritual care by helping patients utilize their own faith tradition to promote healing.